Today we went to the international travel clinic to consult with the nurse and get our travel shots for China. I got the Hep A shot and hubby got the Hep A+B shot. He also got a Tetanus shot. Our kiddo is already up-to-date with all her shots so she didn't have to get any. We also have the option to get Typhoid pills.
We are still waiting for our I-800 approval to come back from US Immigration. Then we need US Visa approval for Anna to come to the US. We need all of this to get approved by the beginning of July if possible because we just found out the US Consulate in Guangzhou, China is moving! They will be closed for 2 weeks at the end of July and all our paperwork needs to make it through before the end of July!